Between sourcing and voting on new candidates, adding to your pool usually takes time.
It is not an overnight process and can be expected to take around one to two months. Committing to join a pool is a long-term commitment with potentially large impacts on how fast your business and career grow (we don’t recommend just jumping into it).
It’s important to sync with your pool and make sure you are aligned on the attributes of new candidates and encourage members to connect with them.
Topics the pool should be on the same page about prior to voting:
- Desired traits of future pool members
- At least 2-3 of you have met with new candidates individually (if possible). They also have filled out post-interview surveys.
- You have scheduled a candidate review meeting or started a thread on your preferred communication platform to discuss the new cohort of candidates. After discussing, your pool decides if they want to have a vote.
If your pool decides they do not want a specific candidate, then please communicate that to Pando. This way we can relay the message back to candidates.
When your pool feels ready to move forward with specific candidates, follow this process:
- Your pool confirms via email the final candidates to Pando within two to three weeks of the end of the quarter.
- Pando sends out a survey with final candidates to be voted on by the pool with the final candidates
After the survey is completed, Pando will move forward and send out contracts to the candidates who were approved to enter the pool. If voting does not clearly communicate a majority vote for certain candidates, we will host another vote after the pool discusses further.
Although as founding members you will communicate with Pando throughout the candidate vetting process, please let us know if there is anything else we can help or support you with during this process.
- Sync on topics concerning pool votes prior to them occurring.
- Communicate to Pando through the voting process.
- Expect the process to take one to two months.